Are you looking for an interesting and meaningfull idea for your semester or master thesis?
Do you study at ETH Zürich or a nearby university?
We are always seeking new, motivated talents.
Then take a look at the following topics/ideas:
- Dynamic Transitions onto different Stairs and Surfaces (Control, embedded programming, user interface, state-machine)
- Autopilot Assistance (Detect narrow passages, computer vision, input guide, assisted control)
- New Drive train for Track System (hardware implementation, sensor implementation, motorization and control)
- Position Control Algorithm for intuitive Steering (position controller, speed controller, user-feedback, parametrisation)
- Software Unit test for powered Wheelchair (C++, Visual Studio, real-time)
- Hardware Unit Test of Wheelchair (LabVIEW, test procedure, report generation, autonomous testing and repetition, data analysis)
- New Seat Concept (Adjustability, transformation, electric footrest, backrest, armrest, ergonomics)
- Android / iOS App Interface (Localization, camera, scoring system)
- Android / iOS App Remote control (Park in car, visual feedback)
Stair Edge Detection Algorithm (Recognize fist and last step, position estimation and localizati on)– occupied
Human-Machine Interface (Input device development, software implementation, user-studies)– occupied
Interested? Let us know: Get in touch.
Do you have another idea or are you not sure if this is the right thing for you?
Call us or just drop by our office! We are flexible and open to your ideas.
List of completed student projects
Here we list the abstracts of some completed student projects. Have fun on the lecture!